Objectives of the India Risk Code Initiative
Sep 17, 2021
Here are the objectives of the 'India Risk Code Initiative':
- Creating a “Model Risk Code” for the Indian industry.
- Create a practical risk management guidebook for Boards, Executive, and Operating management.
- Develop effective enablers for practical implementation of risk management.
- Influence policymaking and regulations in India in the risk management space.
- Continuously increase awareness across corporate leaders on the role of risk management in creating sustainable business value.